Gravity flow racks
Gravity flow racks
- High rate of storage space use.
- Implementation of inventory movement principle FIFO (first in first out).
- Increased labor productivity by division into loading and unloading zones. Minimized number of trucks and personnel for handling.
- Easy pick-up operations of goods.
- High storage density.
- Higher efficiency of storage compared to conventional racking systems.
Gravity flow racks are used for storing of high-speed production on roller tracks. Roller racks have proliferated in warehouses with high commodity turnover and large volume of products. These racks are effectively used due to absence of passageways. Higher price of gravitational racks quickly pays for itself by saving considerable amount of space and other operational resources. Purchase of gravity racks is relevant in the construction of new storage facilities. Gravitational racks are handled by FIFO (first in - first out). Cargo moves to the place of loading by force of gravity. The first pallet stops and brake rollers control the speed of next pallets. Gravity racks allow to store large amount of cargo, using up to 80% of the floor area. Cargo handling requires small number of personnel and equipment, because loading and unloading zones are separated.
Advantages of IMVO pallet flow racking:
- Application of components (roller conveyors and roller rails) of the world's leading companies.
- Design of racking system is based on proven IMVO pallet racking system.
- Implementation of FIFO principle for different types of inventory (boxes, incl. made of cardboard, cartons, plastic containers, etc.).
- Implementation of "kanban" principle in the component delivery system.
- Ensuring continuous supply of goods and parts to the working area (picking, assembly, etc.).
- Integration with transport systems.
- Increased labor productivity.
- Time reduction for movement of goods: goods move by themselves to the picking zone.
- High flexibility and adaptability of the application.
Gravitational shelving racks are made on the same principle as gravitational pallet racks. Racks are handled by FIFO for different types of cargo, such as boxes, cartons, plastic containers and other. Roller track move cargo by force of gravity, providing a constant supply of goods to the working area. Loading and unloading is carried out from different sides of the rack.
Advantages of IMVO gravitation shelving:
- Two versions: on roller rails and on inclined slip planes.
- Section load capacity 4000kg.
- Robust roller rails of different types of world’s leading manufacturers.
- Wide range of different accessories.
- Version of mobile racking module.
- Integration with floor transport systems.